About Sound On
Sound On is a new funding opportunity to support musicians who identify as d/Deaf or disabled, or who have a chronic illness or mental health condition, in the development of new work, to undertake a NSW-based mentorship, or to tour throughout NSW.
Original music projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Album, EP, or single song recording
- Album, EP, or single song release, PR and marketing
- Composition of new work
- Exploring new collaborations in the creation of new work
- Undertaking NSW based mentorship with an established NSW musician
- City based musicians touring regional NSW
- Regional musicians performing in metropolitan areas
Applicants are able to apply for up to $6000 per project.
Projects are to be completed between 1 April and 30 June 2021.
Sound On is delivered by Accessible Arts and funded by Create NSW via the Restart Arts initiative.
Apply Now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/aartssoundon
- Applications for Sound On close at 5pm on Monday 15 March 2021.
- If applicants cannot access the online Survey Monkey application form, please note that applications will be accepted in other formats that are accessible to the applicant including Auslan, audio, video, printed, dictated, electronic and handwritten formats.
Sound On Downloads
- Liz Martin, Arts Development Manager, Accessible Arts
- email@example.com | 02 83793102
Image Description: Sound On logo. The words SOUND and ON are stacked in a white font in capital letters with a lime green sound wave on either side of the word ON. The letter O in ON is a power on icon.