Accessible Arts is very excited to announce the recipients of our 2016 Delineate grants!
Delineate is an arts program that seeks to enrich the creative initiatives of the Don’t DIS my ABILITY campaign run by the Family and Community Services (FACS). In partnership with Accessible Arts, the program is designed to boost and foster arts and disability practice within NSW. The 2016 recipients are:
- Cementa Inc – Cementa17 Disability Dimension
- Mai-Wel Limited – ‘Destiny’ The Musical
- Shopfront Arts Co-op – Dignity of Risk
- Sprung!! – Hopes and Dreams
- Studio ARTES – Merge
- 107 Projects Incorporated – Hack Sounds