Creating Inclusive Workplaces
This specialised, disability-led training has been designed to help you and your teams create an inclusive workplace where everyone can feel that they belong.
Working with people with disability requires understanding of varying access requirements and knowledge on how to implement reasonable adjustments. This training session will cover legislation, access riders, reasonable adjustments, funding, access responsibilities and recruitment processes. Through practical examples, tips and tricks, we’ll help your organisation to confidently identify and remove access barriers in order to create an inclusive workplace which benefits everyone.
Workshop Dates and Times
- Tuesday 10 October: 10am – 11.30am (AEST)
Click here to book
This workshop is 90 minutes. Prior to the session we’ll send you links to resources you can refer to before, during and after the workshop.
- $99 (+ GST + BF) per person
- 10% discount for online bookings of 3 or more! Discount applies automatically when you select Group Tickets when booking online.
Closed captioning and Auslan interpreting are available on request. You can request these services during the booking process. Please note that we require at least 4 working days notice.
For other access requirements, please contact Michelle Teear: email@example.com
All sessions are delivered using the Zoom online conferencing platform (Zoom links are provided following booking)
- Zoom is an easy to use, reliable and FREE cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops and telephones.
- If you haven’t used Zoom before you can find out more here: https://zoom.us/
- After signing up for our workshop, you’ll receive an email from us inviting you to a Zoom meeting on the date of the workshop.
- On the day of the workshop, all you have to do is click on the relevant link in the invitation, follow the prompts and you’ll be part of the workshop.
Find Out More
If you have any questions or need help with making a booking, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 9251 6499.
Image Description: A group of people are sitting around a table at a training session being facilitated by a wheelchair user.