Our Website’s Accessibility Features
To ensure that all users of this website can access information as easily and equitably as possible, we’ve included a range of accessibility features which appear at the top of every page.
Our whole site is WCAG 2.1 compliant and we work to ensure the content, design and and functionality of our website meets best practice in terms of accessibility and inclusion.
Text To Speech
- We’ve included a text-to-speech function which converts any selected text on the website into speech.
- To use the text-to-speech function, simply highlight the text you want to hear with your mouse, keyboard cursors or using tap-and-select.
- To improve readability, you can select to increase or decrease the size of the fonts on our website by clicking or tapping the A+ or A- icons
- You can return to the default font size by clicking or tapping the A icon
- To improve readability, you can select the most appropriate contrast setting for fonts and headings by clicking or tapping on the X icons.
- You can choose between black on white, white on black, black on yellow, or yellow on black.
- We’ve installed a Google Translate function which allows you to convert all text on the site into a range of languages including: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- To select a language, cleci or tap in the Language icon and select your preferred language.