Our FREE Understanding Grants workshop is all about helping artists and arts workers with disability to navigate the the process of finding and applying for creative and business grants, including tips about writing applications and communicating with grants bodies.
This workshop covers the basic elements around different kinds of grants and how they work, what they are designed for and the process insight into the grant structure.
The workshop examines grants through different organisations that are available over the next 2 years: https://aarts.net.au/news/regional-arts-fund-grants/
- Finding the right grant to match your project, activity, festivals and workshops.
- The differences between different grants and how to respond to the criteria .
- Communicating with Grant bodies to develop your ideas, projects and activities.
- Writing your application – basic tools and insights and the accessibility options available.
Workshop Duration: 2 hours
- Artists and arts workers with disability
- Arts and cultural organisations
When & Where
- Tuesday 22 October
- 4pm – 6pm
- Northern Rivers Performing Arts Inc (NORPA)
- 1 Bounty Street, Lismore, NSW, 2480
REGISTER NOW: https://aartsgrantsworkshoplismore.eventbrite.com.au
RSVP: Please register by Monday 21 October 2019 so we can meet the access requirements of participants.
This is an Auslan Accessible event.
Please advise any access requirements when registering.
For more information or to specify any access requirements to attend this event please contact Riona Tindal: email@example.com
Proudly supported by NORPA
About Accessible Arts
Accessible Arts is NSW’s peak arts and disability organisation, and we work to make arts, culture and events more accessible for the 20% of Australians who live with disability or who are Deaf.