Image by Photographer Daniel Savage
ACT Disability Advisory Panel – Expressions of Interest
- Are you an artist, arts worker or arts lover with disability?
- Do you work in the disability sector, arts sector or both?
- Are you passionate about making Canberra’s events, facilities and institutions accessible for everyone?
Accessible Arts is currently seeking applications from Canberra residents to join the AARTS ACT Advisory Panel!
The main aim of the Accessible Arts being present in the ACT is to build capacity in arts organisations for people with disability to participate as artists, volunteers, workers and audience members.
As a ACT Advisory Panel member, you will be required to:
- Attend meetings (approximately 1 every 4-6 weeks) as scheduled by the project coordinator
- Be willing to participate in the meeting discussions and put forward your insights and ideas
- Offer feedback, insight, criticism, advice, perspectives and opinions on the points raised at the meetings
- Be considerate of the ideas and needs of others
- Adhere to the basic rules and expectations of the meetings
You don’t need to be an expert on the arts or disability and those selected to be on the panel will be paid for their attendance. Applications will be accepted up until the 31st of May.
To apply to be a member of the AARTS ACT Advisory Panel, please email email@example.com including a 100-200 word document, video or audio message addressing why you want to be on the Advisory Panel.