Accessible Arts COVID-19 Update
The Accessible Arts team have been working remotely since March 16 2020.
We’re still taking calls and responding to emails, and we’re still working closely with all our stakeholders to deliver our programs and services, while keeping in touch with our community via e-news, social media and our website.
Please make sure you stay safe and follow all the recommended procedures in relation to personal and public health.
Accessible Arts Comms Channels
Health Information For People With Disability
The National Disability Insurance Agency has published Easy Read advice and information about COVID-19 that’s relevant for people with disability or who are Deaf. https://www.ndis.gov.au/understanding/ndis-and-other-government-services/ndis-and-disaster-response
Health And Wellbeing Support For Arts Practitioners
- Support Act: provides crisis support for people who work in the live music and events industry
- The Artists Benevolent Fund: provides crisis support for visual and fine artists
- The Actors Benevolent Fund: provides crisis support for performers and theatre workers.
Relevant Arts Industry Organisations
- Accessible Arts
- Australian Government Office For The Arts
- Australia Council For The Arts
- Create NSW
- Live Performance Australia
- National Association For Visual Arts
- Arts Law