The Accessible Arts team have been working remotely since March 16.
We’re still taking calls and responding to emails, and we’re still working as much as possible with all our stakeholders to deliver our programs and services.
We’re keeping in touch with our community via e-news, social media and our website to provide updates about the evolving impact of COVID-19 on us and our community specifically as well as the arts and cultural sector more broadly.
Please make sure you stay safe and follow all the recommended procedures in relation to personal and public health.
Accessible Arts Comms Channels
Health Information For People With Disability
The National Disability Insurance Agency has published Easy Read advice and information about COVID-19 that’s relevant for people with disability or who are Deaf. https://www.ndis.gov.au/understanding/ndis-and-other-government-services/ndis-and-disaster-response
Health And Wellbeing Support For Arts Practitioners
- Support Act: provides crisis support for people who work in the live music and events industry
- The Artists Benevolent Fund: provides crisis support for visual and fine artists
- The Actors Benevolent Fund: provides crisis support for performers and theatre workers.
Relevant Arts Industry Organisations
- Accessible Arts
- Australian Government Office For The Arts
- Australia Council For The Arts
- Create NSW
- Live Performance Australia
- National Association For Visual Arts
- Arts Law
COVID-Related Arts Funding
Financial support for arts practitioners in NSW hard hit by the impact of COVID-19 is being provided by all levels of government. Read more…
How Artists With Disability Are Coping With COVID
AArts team member Daniel Jaramillo takes a look at how members of the arts and disability community are coping with COVID-19. Read more…