Our In-Conversation program profiles arts practitioners with disability and their work.
This usually takes the format of a Q&A style event with our featured artist being interviewed by a leading figure from the arts and cultural sector.
Our In-Conversation events are FREE and fully accessible and include post-Q&A drinks and snacks.
Upcoming In-Conversation Events
We’re currently in the planning stages for our next In-Conversation event. We’ll provide more information soon. Sign up for our e-news to keep up to date.
Past In-Conversation Events
- In-Conversation: Bridie McKim + Roz Hammond
- In-Conversation: Daniel Monks + Kip Williams
- In-Conversation: Duncan Meerding
- In-Conversation: Alex Jones + Jodee Mundy
- In Conversation: Dan Daw + Michelle Silby
Image: Stars of ABC TV inclusive drama series The Heights Roz Hammond and Bridie McKim (credit: ABC)