Access Rider Workshop
In this online workshop, we’ll provide a practical overview of what an Access Rider is, how to write one, what to ask for and the kind of language to use. The session will cover:
- The models of disability
- The rights of people with disability or who are d/Deaf
- Reasonable adjustments
- How to negotiate and have reasonable adjustments met
- Examples of reasonable adjustments, example scenario
Workshop Dates & Times
- Tuesday 17 October: 10am – 11.30am (AEST)
Click here to book
This workshop is 90 minutes. Prior to the session we’ll send you links to resources you can refer to before, during and after the workshop.
- $99 (+ GST + BF) per person
- 10% discount for online bookings of 3 or more! Discount applies automatically when you select Group Tickets when booking online.
Closed captioning and Auslan interpreting are available on request. You can request these services during the booking process. Please note that we require at least 4 working days notice.
For other access requirements, please contact Michelle Teear: firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions are delivered using the Zoom online conferencing platform (Zoom links are provided following booking)
- Zoom is an easy to use, reliable and FREE cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops and telephones.
- If you haven’t used Zoom before you can find out more here: https://zoom.us/
- After signing up for our workshop, you’ll receive an email from us inviting you to a Zoom meeting on the date of the workshop.
- On the day of the workshop, all you have to do is click on the relevant link in the invitation, follow the prompts and you’ll be part of the workshop.
Find Out More
If you have any questions or need help with making a booking, contact us at email@example.com or call on 02 9251 6499.
Image description: Black text on white reads “Access Rider Workshop’ within a pink patterned border.