Registration now open!
Registration is free for all attendees. A simple online registration form needs to be completed for each attendee prior to the expo.
Attendance at the expo entitles registered persons to the following:
- Access to the expo for Friday 18 and Saturday 19 September
- Official documentation including program book and access to any formal expo proceedings
Entrance to the expo
Each registered attendee will check-in and collect their satchel at the registration desk onsite at the expo. The expo Manager expects appropriate behavior from attendees and reserves the right to revoke the right to access and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
If you have a large group (5 or more) that you would like to register all together, you can request a group booking form to submit to the expo manager rather than complete individual forms. Please send this request to Beatrice Giorgi,[email protected]
If you would like to register on the phone, please call +61 2 9251 6499.
Upon completing a registration form online, you will receive a confirmation email with details according to the details provided.
Any registered attendees who will not be able to attend the expo are requested to email Beatrice Giorgi,[email protected], to cancel their registration.
Registration do not include insurance of any kind. If you are travelling to attend the expo, it is strongly recommended that you take out an appropriate insurance policy. The policy should include:
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason
- Loss of tour money through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia
- Failure to utilise tours or pre-booked arrangements due to airline delay
- Force majeure or any other reason
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover)
- Loss or damage to personal property
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered
Please not that the expo Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The expo Program is correct at the time of publishing. The expo Manager reserves the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the expo timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the expo Manager will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The expo Manager reserves the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the expo for promotional, advertising or reporting of the expo and/or its content at their sole discretion.