Accessing The Arts Group
ATAGs are regular FREE meetups and networking events for workers in creative and cultural industries in NSW and the ACT who want to learn more about including people with disability in their professional practice.
Our ATAG program is a key part of our industry education activities which are aimed at helping arts companies, cultural organisations and festival/event producers improve the accessibility of their programming, services and infrastructure.
- Up to 8 ATAGs are held every year in Sydney, Canberra and regional NSW
- Up to 100 participants attend each meeting
- ATAGs are usually held as breakfast events from 8am – 10am with FREE light refreshments provided
- ATAGs are hosted by partner organisations such as Sydney Opera House, National Gallery of Australia, and the Australian Film, TV and Radio School.
- Each ATAG has a dedicated theme and includes a one-hour presentation and panel discussion followed by networking over light refreshments
- ATAGs are attended by a diverse range of arts workers from leading cultural institutions through to small independent operators. ATAGs are also attended by relevant policymakers from federal, state and local government.
Anyone is welcome to attend our ATAG events and join our ATAG community. If you’re interested in joining the network and coming along to the next meeting, or being featured as a case study or hosting a future meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The insightful presentations were a catalyst for conversation and the meet and greet after the talks were great. I’m looking forward to the next one!”
Laura Andrew, Education Officer
2020 ATAG Program Partner
Upcoming ATAG Events
We’ll be announcing our next ATAG event soon. Stay tuned!
- Media Inclusive | ATAG 28 Oct 2020
- Making Live Music Accessible | ATAG 23 Sep 2020
- Live-Streaming Accessible Events | ATAG 22 July 2020
- Arts, Disability & Technology | ATAG 17 June 2020
Previous ATAG Events