Take a Selfie with a Stranger expo Instagram contest!
‘Take a Selfie with Stranger’ on either Day One or Day Two of the expo.
How to enter
- Download the Instagram app for Android or iPhone
- Introduce yourself to someone you do not know at the expo
- Take your photo with them someplace interesting at Carriageworks
- Upload the photo to Instagram and tag @aartsnsw and #aartsnsw (Instagram privacy settings must be set to ‘public’ for us to retrieve your photo)
The Selfie’s will be posted to Accessible Arts Facebook and the Selfie that receives the most ‘LIKES’ is the winner. Voting is open for one week and competition closes 25 September, one week after the expo. Winner announced 28 September 2015.
- The winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Catalyst Dance Residency Showing at Carriageworks Saturday 17 October.
- Your very own selfie-stick
Only entries submitted via the Instagram application and which are appropriately hashtagged will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions of the Contest
1. Use of images:
1.1 All images published on Instagram with #aartsnsw may be moderated and displayed on the website and social media channels of Accessible Arts and its associated partners. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
1.2 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to Accessible Arts and its associated partners on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
2. Use of personal information:
2.1 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Accessible Arts may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
2.2 By entering the competition, you give Accessible Arts permission to contact you via Instagram if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.